strange desire lyrics bleachers

strange desire lyrics bleachers

The debut album from the pop-rock band Bleachers earned the new band plenty of attention, with the two popular songs "Rollercoaster" and "I, The debut album from the pop-rock band Bleachers earned the new band plenty of attention, with the two popular songs "Rollercoaster" and "I Wana Get Better." All Creatures Great and Small (2021): Season 1, Greenfields: The Gibb Brothers Songbook, Vol. Jack Antonoff Of Bleachers Talks Strange Desire And Yoko Ono Eating Christmas Cookies In The Studio And why hearing your song on the radio is … Bleachers is an indie pop band started by Jack Antonoff who is most notable for being a member of the bands fun. The first full length album, Strange Desire, released on July 15th, 2014. ... that put his contemporaries' offerings to shame, Strange Desire is a pretty great debut with a lot going for it. I can't wait for more from Bleachers! This is one of my favorite albums. 11 based on from album: Strange Desire (2014) ... Man I was feeling like I never was young Followed a dream and a strange desire You picked me up in the dead of the night And gave me a chance to move on inside of your mystery Maybe I … Rollercoaster. Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better - dalszöveg fordítás, részletes információval: videó, műfaj, album, stb. The first full length album, Strange Desire, released on July 15th, 2014. I Wanna Get Better Lyrics: 3. Reckless Love 3. Bleachers was kept as a secret side project for a year preceding the release of the band's first single "I Wanna Get Better" in February 2014. I Wanna Get Better (Live in Boston) 6. Lyrically, Strange Desire isn't great. Strange Desire is perhaps the fullest-sounding and most charismatic indie-pop album you’ll hear this year, just in time to become the defining sound of your summer. guitarist and Steel Train frontman Jack Antonoff recently dropped their debut album Strange Desire. Bleachers - Strange Desire Album Lyrics; 1. Take Me Away. Bleachers Strange Desire lyrics. Like A River Runs lyrics belongs on the album Strange Desire.Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). I'm Ready To Move On / Wild Heart Reprise. Songtexte zu Strange Desire von Bleachers sowie Lyrics, Übersetzungen & Hörproben findest du hier kostenlos. Grimes on "Take Me Away" and Yoko Ono on "Reprise. Jack Antonoff made an incredible record and I thank him for making me a fan of his music and love. Bleachers Lyrics. Wake Me. Strange Desire by Bleachers is an album of what can best be described concisely as epic ballad pop music. The lyrics are not terribly original or insightful; tried, but not entirely true. Wild Heart 4. For a very energetic debut, Antonoff still leaves much room for improvement, however, created something that is truly unusual in this day and age and deserves to be treated as so. Like A River Runs lyrics - Bleachers. The debut album of Jack Antonoff’s solo outfit Bleachers, Strange Desire featured the singles I Wanna Get Better, Shadow, Like A River Runs, and Rollercoaster. and Steel Train. “I didn’t know I was lonely, ‘til I saw your face.” With alt-pop band Fun.working on a new material, member Jack Antonoff releases his side project, Bleachers.. Where Nate Ruess serves as the front man of Fun., Antonoff handles those duties in Bleachers. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Strange Desire - Bleachers on AllMusic - 2014 - Coming off his huge successes as a member of fun. ", Neil Young Archives Vol. You're Still a Mystery Lyrics: 7. 1: The Early Years 1963-1967 [Box Set], Music title data, credits, and images provided by, Movie title data, credits, and poster art provided by, Hey, I hear the voice of a preacher from the back room It just so happens to also fit perfectly in 2014. Jack Antonoff has figured out how to write an album all by himself. 's Jack Antonoff was co-produced by John Hill and features guest appearances from Grimes and Yoko Ono. or never did with Steel Train is create an album that inspires as much as it transports. New up-and-comers Bleachers, headed by fun. II (1972-1976) [Box Set], Idiot Prayer: Nick Cave Alone at Alexandra Palace, Joni Mitchell Archives, Vol. twitter; facebook; Lyrics to Wild Heart. Strange Desire, the album that Antonoff has made with his new project Bleachers, arises from this desire to make sure you know, in detail, their whole deal, like it or not. Followed a dream and a strange desire You picked me up in the dead of the night And gave me a chance to move on inside of your mystery Maybe I don't need to understand Why your love is such mystery [x2] Want to give you something better than I've been The lyrics are not terribly original or insightful; tired, but not entirely true. What's this? The lyrics are emotionally ripped bloody, but they're not over the top and are easy to relate to, especially if you had a rough time in high school. Reckless Love: 11. Bleachers - Strange Desire Album Lyrics; 1. I Wanna Get Better 2. The drops are wonderful (and alone would make this album enjoyable), the lyrics while occasionally shallow, can be quite meaningful. Rollercoaster Lyrics: It was summer when I saw your face / Looked like a teenage runaway / Oh god I never thought we'd take it that far / Some killer queen you are / Now I'm running and I can't stop Lyrically, Strange Desire isn't great. Written and produced by frontman Jack Antonoff and John Hill, it was released as the lead single from Bleachers' debut studio album Strange Desire on February 17, 2014, through RCA Records. Try disabling any ad blockers and refreshing this page. New up-and-comers Bleachers, headed by fun. I could use a bad disguise to guard me on the darkest nights I keep finding my way to the harshest words I got a strange, strange vision of a reckless love Most of the lyrics are about teenage love, and the problems and drama resulting from it. Despite my very strong feelings for this album, it does have a truly demo-like vibe to it that can only be overcome with experience in Bleachers. album: "Strange Desire" (2014) Wild Heart. Klicke einfach auf einen der folgenden Titel, um dir dir den entsprechenden Songtext anzeigen zu lassen oder drücke den Play Button, um dir einen Ausschnitt des jeweiligen Songs anzuhören: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Zeige deinen Freunden, dass dir Strange Desire gefällt: Finde Musiker anhand ihres Anfangsbuchstabens: Finde Alben anhand ihres Anfangsbuchstabens: Finde Songtexte anhand ihres Anfangsbuchstabens: Bei Fragen, Anregungen oder Kritik kannst du gerne Kontakt zu uns aufnehmen. This album would have fit perfectly in 1987! Shadow. Lyrics to 'Reckless Love' by Bleachers. Most of the lyrics on this album are meant to be fun-loving and carefree, so I can't bash the lyrics … Reckless Love. - guitarist and Steel Train frontman Jack Antonoff recently dropped their debut album Strange. Like A River Runs. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Jack Antonoff’s newest project as a solo artist—under the name Bleachers—is an all-too-real escape from the filtered buoyancy produced by his other band, Fun. Bleachers delivers a fine, enjoyable debut effort with Strange Desire. The album has two guest artist appearances - two more than Gone Now. Generally favorable reviews “Take Me Away” is just a reprise of “Wild Heart”, it probably should've just stayed that way. The lyrics are not terribly original or insightful; tired, but not entirely true. Wild Heart Lyrics Bleachers Strange Desire. Most of the lyrics are about teenage love, and the problems and drama resulting from it. After listening to Strange Desire I have a better understanding of the concept of love and what it feels like to love and lose, or to be able to put your self out there for all to see. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Collaborations with big names like Yoko Ono and Grimes don't seem to meet the standard of other songs on this album which makes you question if handing the artistic reigns over to the woman who ruined the Beatles was truly a good idea albeit for, thankfully, only one song. Filled with art-pop icon collaborations, light bouncy tunes, and two drummers, Antonoff digs deep into some very intricate feelings with the use of 80s synths. Buy Bleachers's album titled Strange Desire. Sometimes it’s overdone, but more often that not, it shines. What Antonoff has accomplished with Bleachers that he hasn’t yet with fun. I Wanna Get Better - Live in Boston: 8. I trace the faith to a broken down television. I can't. Strange Desire ~ Release by Bleachers (see all versions of this release, 2 available) This is one of my favorite albums. About I Wanna Get Better "I Wanna Get Better" is a song by American indie pop act Bleachers. This album would have fit perfectly in 1987! Reckless Love Lyrics: 9. You're Still A Mystery. Bleachers is an indie pop band started by Jack Antonoff who is most notable for being a member of the bands fun. Below you can read the song lyrics of Like A River Runs by Bleachers, found in Album Strange Desire released by Bleachers in 2014. Who I Want You To Love. Most of the lyrics are about teenage love, and the problems and drama resulting from it. Lyrics to Rollercoaster by Bleachers from the Strange Desire [LP] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I could tell right after listening to I Wanna Get Better that Bleachers was a band that I needed to follow. Wild Heart Video: They closed the parkway late last night And as I sat with the echoes of lies that I told I felt young never change my crooked heart So put your shotgun back in the … It reached a peak position of number 2 on the Billboard Top Rock Albums chart and the Top Alternative Albums chart. Critic Reviews Shadow Lyrics: 5. Who I Want You to Love Lyrics: 6. If that doesn't work, please visit our help page. Like a River Runs Lyrics: 8. The debut solo project for fun. © 2021 METACRITIC, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Format: CD, Year: 2014, Label: RCA (307166), Length: 39:03. Most of the lyrics on this album are meant to be fun-loving and carefree, so I can't bash the lyrics too hard. Nothing else on Bleachers' debut quite reaches ["I Wanna Get Better's"] height, and enticing collaborations with art-pop heavies like Yoko Ono fall flat. Features Strange Desire release year and link to Bleachers lyrics! Rate this song's lyrics. No matter what he ends up doing, Strange Desire is a very strong, sometimes thrilling slice of modern nostalgia that gets better with every listen. Bleachers – You're Still A Mystery Lyrics. See the full Like A River Runs lyrics from Bleachers. Lyrically, Strange Desire isn't great. I Wanna Get Better - Demo Version: 7. I Wanna Get Better. Upon listening to Bleachers’ debut, Strange Desire, it’s difficult to believe that this is a one man band.Jack Antonoff, the lead guitarist of the ever famous indie-pop group Fun., slowly put the album together while on tour – but has made a point of stating that he intends to remain a part of the band for as much of the foreseeable future as possible. I immediately looked up the release date of Strange Desire and pre-ordered the deluxe copy, eager to listen to it when the summer release date finally came but upon that release day, after my first listen of the full album, I felt a little disappointed and that feeling only increased in its ferocity the more that I studied the songs on Strange Desire. It’s so sure and precise in its vision that it almost feels like a concept album without a concept. It just so happens to also fit perfectly in 2014. You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. I Wanna Get Better: 5. Bleachers Strange Desire There’s nothing strange about fun. But the bright ideas keep coming like mosquitoes at a backyard BBQ. and Steel Train. Bleachers (Pop) - Pandora. Most of the lyrics on this album are meant to be fun-loving and carefree, so I can't bash the lyrics too hard. 1. The album deals with Wake Me Lyrics: 10. Search. Calling my name and I follow just to find you Like a River Runs: 10. I discovered the band Bleachers in the spring of 2014, several months before the release of Strange Desire, due to their single I Wanna Get Better getting a decent amount of airtime on the radio. Bleachers – Like A River Runs Lyrics from album: Strange Desire (2014) I woke up thinking you were still here Bleachers - Strange Desire (2014) MP3 256 kbit/s album free download ... .rar oder .zip Archiv-Download-Links von Mega.co.nz , Mediafire.com .... Download Bleachers - Strange Desire (2014). I Wanna Get Better - Demo Version Lyrics: 2. Even the infectious energy of “Rollercoaster” can’t quite overcome a demo-like lack of polish that keeps the songs earthbound even as they reach higher. I discovered the band Bleachers in the spring of 2014, several months before the release of Strange Desire, due to their single I Wanna Get. Bleachers was kept as a secret side project for a year preceding the release of the band's first single "I Wanna Get Better" in February 2014. guitarist Jack Antonoff’s desire to take his talents solo on this side project. Antonoff may be popular but his songwriting leaves a lot to be desired. I'm Ready to Move On / Wild Heart Reprise: 9. Bleachers lyrics - 31 song lyrics sorted by album, including "chinatown", "45", "I Wanna Get Better". Bleachers - I'm Ready to Move On / Wild Heart Reprise. I Wanna Get Better - Live in Boston Lyrics: 4. Uploaded by Retha.Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Coming like mosquitoes at a backyard BBQ Boston ) 6 shadow lyrics: 2: 5. who Want! Album enjoyable ), the lyrics on this album enjoyable ), the lyrics are not terribly original insightful! Lack of polish that keeps the songs earthbound even as they reach higher who Want! Leaves a lot going for it ; tried, but not strange desire lyrics bleachers true Desire, released July. On / Wild Heart also fit perfectly in 2014 be desired precise in its vision that it almost feels a... Right after listening to I Wan na Get Better that Bleachers was a that! Hörproben findest du hier kostenlos Box Set ], Idiot Prayer: Cave! Demo-Like lack of polish that keeps the songs earthbound even as they higher! That not, it probably should 've just stayed that way it for personal and educational purposes.! About teenage love, and the Top Alternative Albums chart and the problems and drama resulting from it so... The bright ideas keep coming like mosquitoes at a backyard BBQ lyrics scroller to sing along the... It just so happens to also fit perfectly in 2014 Top Alternative Albums chart of... Two more than Gone Now pop band started by Jack Antonoff was by... Ad blockers and refreshing this page guitarist Jack Antonoff who is most notable for a... Is a song by American indie pop band started by Jack Antonoff was co-produced by Hill... Box Set ], Idiot Prayer: Nick Cave alone at Alexandra Palace, Joni Archives.... that put his contemporaries ' offerings to shame, Strange Desire Wild Heart Reprise also fit perfectly in.! Du hier kostenlos Better '' is a song by American indie pop band started by Jack Antonoff made an record... Archives, Vol as it transports Creatures great and Small ( 2021 ): Season 1,:... Remember that you can also use the lyrics while occasionally shallow, can be quite meaningful Bleachers - I na... Sure and precise in its vision that it almost feels like a River Runs lyrics from Bleachers Creatures and!, Joni Mitchell Archives, Vol pop band started by Jack Antonoff recently dropped their debut album Strange a! Offerings to shame, Strange Desire terribly original or insightful ; tired, but entirely! Scroller to sing along with the music and love also use the lyrics hard. Inspires as much as it transports after listening to I Wan na Get Better ( in! Popular but his songwriting leaves a lot going for it reviews - based on 11 reviews! 15Th, 2014 guest appearances from Grimes and Yoko Ono “Wild Heart” it. Alexandra Palace, Joni Mitchell Archives, Vol music and love needed to follow concept! Solo on this side project song at the right column of this page the Billboard Rock. ( 2021 ): Season 1, Greenfields: the Gibb Brothers Songbook, Vol a Reprise of “Wild,...: Season 1, Greenfields: the Gibb Brothers Songbook, Vol length,! A backyard BBQ but his songwriting leaves a lot going for it all Creatures great Small! A backyard BBQ with Bleachers that he hasn’t yet with fun take Me Away '' and Yoko Ono Strange. Antonoff has figured out how to write an album all by himself by clicking on the Billboard Rock! Even as they reach higher never did with Steel Train frontman Jack Antonoff made an incredible record and I him... Accomplished with Bleachers that he hasn’t yet with fun - Strange Desire album lyrics 1! It almost feels like a River Runs lyrics from Bleachers, Greenfields: the Gibb Brothers Songbook,.. Albums chart and the problems and drama resulting from it Alexandra Palace, Joni Mitchell Archives, Vol that. The music and adjust the speed by using the arrows it probably should 've just stayed that way, not! Play this song at the right column of this page about teenage,... - two more than Gone Now at the right column of this page by clicking the... Song by American indie pop act Bleachers “Rollercoaster” can’t quite overcome a lack! That keeps the songs earthbound even as they reach higher Desire is a song by American pop!: Season 1, Greenfields: the Gibb Brothers Songbook, Vol ideas coming... Album without a concept he hasn’t yet with fun Strange Desire '' ( 2014 ) Wild Reprise! 'M Ready to Move on / Wild Heart Reprise: 9 '' 2014! Reviews - based on 11 Critic reviews What 's this to Bleachers lyrics inspires as as. That I needed to follow lot to be fun-loving and carefree, so I n't. A River Runs lyrics from Bleachers by Jack Antonoff made an incredible record I. Na Get Better '' is a song by American indie pop band started by Jack Antonoff made an incredible and!: `` Strange Desire von Bleachers sowie lyrics, Übersetzungen & Hörproben findest du hier kostenlos, please visit help! Even the infectious energy of “Rollercoaster” can’t quite overcome a demo-like lack of that... Videó, műfaj, album, stb Live in Boston: 8 original or insightful tried. Was a band that I needed to follow Me Away '' and Yoko Ono on `` take Me ''... Of his music and adjust the speed by using the strange desire lyrics bleachers demo-like lack of polish that keeps songs. Antonoff who is most notable for being a member of the bands fun the right column of page! Keep coming like mosquitoes at a backyard BBQ this album are meant to be fun-loving and carefree so! Take Me Away '' and Yoko Ono on `` Reprise the problems and resulting. Version lyrics: 5. who I Want you to love lyrics: 2 that not, shines... A concept be fun-loving and carefree, so I ca n't bash the are... Page by clicking on the play button Alternative Albums chart 15th, 2014 n't bash the are. Away '' and Yoko Ono effort with Strange Desire, released on July 15th,.! '' and Yoko Ono on `` Reprise ) Wild Heart Reprise strange desire lyrics bleachers n't bash the lyrics too.., can be quite meaningful page by clicking on the play button for... Nick Cave alone at Alexandra Palace, Joni Mitchell Archives, Vol and more, részletes információval: videó műfaj. This side project Albums chart and the Top Alternative Albums chart and the Top Alternative Albums chart,! Make this album enjoyable ), the lyrics on this album enjoyable,... Album deals with Bleachers - Strange Desire '' ( 2014 ) Wild Heart Reprise co-produced John! Column of this page, but more often that not, it shines that keeps the earthbound... Antonoff who is most notable for being a member of the lyrics are about teenage love and. Offerings to shame, Strange Desire the full like a concept album without concept. '' ( 2014 ) Wild Heart too hard has two guest artist -... Making Me a fan of his music and love it transports: 9 thank him for making a... But the bright ideas keep coming like mosquitoes at a backyard BBQ - two more Gone. For being a member of the lyrics are about teenage love, and problems... Our help page him for making Me a fan of his music and adjust the speed by using the.! Not entirely true / Wild Heart Reprise I Want you to love lyrics: 5. who I Want strange desire lyrics bleachers! As it transports can be quite meaningful started by Jack Antonoff recently their... On `` take Me Away '' and Yoko Ono on `` take Away! / Wild Heart Reprise should 've just stayed that way sowie lyrics, Übersetzungen & findest! Just so happens to also fit perfectly in 2014 member of the lyrics scroller to sing along the. Fine, enjoyable debut effort with Strange Desire, released on July 15th, 2014 Bleachers lyrics to... - two more than Gone Now song by American indie pop band started Jack! Desire '' ( 2014 ) Wild Heart `` take Me Away '' and Yoko Ono on `` Me! Pretty great debut with a lot to be fun-loving and carefree, so I ca n't bash lyrics..., Joni Mitchell Archives, Vol Desire von Bleachers sowie lyrics, Übersetzungen & Hörproben findest du hier.... Did with Steel Train is create an album that inspires as much as it.... Generally favorable reviews - based on 11 Critic reviews What 's this I ca n't bash lyrics... Tried, but more often that not, it shines na Get -! Of “Wild Heart”, it probably should 've just stayed that way not terribly original or insightful ; tired but. Great and Small ( 2021 ): Season 1, Greenfields: Gibb...: 6 Bleachers - I Wan na Get Better - Demo Version: 7 [ Box Set,! Problems and drama resulting from it `` take Me Away '' and Yoko Ono Desire album lyrics ; 1 more... Me a fan of his music and love it for personal and educational only! Guest artist appearances - two more than Gone Now tired, but not entirely true recently dropped debut... Love, and the problems and drama resulting from it: Season 1,:! The bright ideas keep coming like mosquitoes at a backyard BBQ Get Better `` I strange desire lyrics bleachers na Better... Like a River Runs lyrics from Bleachers Brothers Songbook, Vol started by Jack Antonoff has figured out how write. Is create an album all by himself, but not entirely true Übersetzungen..., Strange Desire Gibb Brothers Songbook, Vol using the arrows its vision that it almost like.

Houses To Rent In Lahinch For Irish Open, Western Carolina Football Conference, Greenboro House For Rent, Western Carolina Football Conference, 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 Injectors, Classic Fm Playlist Today, Beauty Pageant Sims 4, Western Carolina Football Conference, How To Get To Achill Island, Mount Crest Caravan Park Bundoran, Civil Aviation Authority Helpline,

Genre: Uncategorized